This policy applies to users who visit the Platform, or whose information the Company receives in reference to its services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Users”).
- Ways of collecting Personal Information by the Company
“Personal information (PI) – refers to any information / data about any person / human collected. The data may be details like name, date of birth, age, location, etc.
We collect information to provide better services to our users. We collect information in the following instances:
- Creating or signing up for an account
- Signing up for email alerts
- Completing a form related to one of our products or services
- Uploading your CV / resume
- Completing your Profile or preferences
- Sending messages through Redcheese
- Contacting us for technical support or customer service.
- While you log in using gmail or other social media accounts like facebook, twitter, etc.
- While you visit our social media pages and interact with us
- While you provide feedback, reviews or participate in surveys or comment on blogs or discussion forums
- Type of information collected by the Company
To avail our services, Users may be required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :-
Name, Mobile Number, Communication Email ID, Login Email ID, Date of Birth, Age, Postal Address, Gender, Current Location, Preferred Location, Key Skills, Experience, Current Employer, Previous Employer, Designation, Current Salary, Expected Salary, Type of Job, Employer Category, Department, Employment Status, Notice Period, Industry, Functional Area, Area of Specialization, Educational Qualifications, Certifications, Passport, Driving License, Resume, Password, User Name, etc.
We automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer’s name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
- How Company can use your Personal Information ?
We will use your personal data in a fair and reasonable manner without infringing on your personal rights and liberties.
We may use your data within the legally accepted ways. They may be used for the following purposes:
- For communication purposes – mobile, email, whatsapp, SMS, social media, etc.
- For providing our services like job alerts, job recommendations, job search results, etc.
- For improving your user experience and improving the overall quality of our services. For example we may display ads that are relevant to you.
- Sending you information about our services for marketing purposes
- We may share your information with other companies or websites for recruitment purposes
- . Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
On our website we use “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web-site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may be utilized to collect information about your activity, preferences, location, personal information, etc. Most of the browsers have features to control or block the cookies and other tracking devices. You can utilize your right to block or control them accordingly.
As previously outlined tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
- The Process or Method of collecting Personal Information & Processing it by the Company
We collect and process your personal information only after obtaining your consent as per the procedures laid down by the law.
While collecting or processing your personal information we have to comply with the legal directions. If any legal entity requires us to provide your personal information for any legal proceedings, we are bound to comply with such requests.
- Personal Information Sharing
We may share your personal information with the following:
- With employers, job providers and recruiters for providing with suitable job openings
- With our affiliates, partners, service providers, marketing associates, etc., who are associated with us in providing our services to you in one way or the other
- Any legal or governmental agency that may require the information for any specific reason
- In the event of any mergers, acquisitions, sales, financing or any other circumstance where there is sales or transfer of assets of the Company to any other party, the data / information may also be transferred to that party
- Third parties like advertisers may sometimes use your data to display their advts., based on your user preferences
- Third Party Content
To be eligible to use our website or mobile applications you should be aged above 18 years. So children are advised not to utilize our services.
- Retention of Personal Information
We do not retain your personal information beyond the period for which it is required to be held by us. Based on the purpose for which this information is to be utilized and based on the legally permissible period for holding this data, we retain them. We may retain your data in our archives for sometime even after you have decided to delete them. This is done to be utilized in case any legal disputes arise out of your data.
- Controlling your Personal Information
You have the right to control your data as per your requirement. You can chose to change, edit, update or even chose to hide your data from public view. We provide all such options for you on your website and mobile applications. Under special circumstances if you require some unusual action on your personal information, you can make a special request to the assigned representatives of the company.
- Confidentiality and Security
We take utmost pains and efforts to uphold the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We assure you that we will maintain the safety of your data as per the legal requirements in India. We also urge you to take extra precaution and care while sharing your personal information on other websites that are not directly associated with us.
We use social media pages to spread our job vacancies and our website. We request you not to divulge any personal information relating to your caste, religion, racial ethnicity, political / economic / social status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, etc., on those pages. We also advise you not to post any offensive, derogatory, sexist, and inflammable content or pictures or images or videos on our social media pages.
The company does not store any information relating to the credit / debit card / net banking / online payment of the users. The company will not be responsible for any fraud or misappropriation of payment by any parties by dubious methods like stealing data, extracting information from users through unfair means, etc.
Xenmatrix Private Limited, Guduvanchery, Chengalpattu (Dt), Tamilnadu, India.
Email: [email protected]